November 30, 2014

Crate Life using Notes & Things

 
 
 
 
For the last couple of weeks, I have made about ten layouts to be published in Korea using the beautiful Notes & Things collection. I have many favorites from the line that inspired me to explore, including the chipboard frames, label stickers and tag assortment. I found it difficult to ignore these items while crafting my layouts and found myself using them over and over again.
 
Today's two-page pocket spread is great example of how much I adore Notes & Things. It encompasses a vast variety of the collection's offerings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recently, I started producing 8.5" x 11" Crate Life spreads. They're easy and fun! It doesn't take a whole lot to fill up the pockets and there's still plenty of room to go around. It's been an ideal way to hasten the scrapbook process without sacrificing creative potential. There's a simplicity to it as well that is the basis of the spread's overall design.
 
 
 
 
 
For my journaling to fit inside the non-standard sized pocket, I printed it vertically onto a section of vellum paper and added a pink pencil sticker as an accent. Gosh, it's such a cute pencil!
 
 
 
 
 
I then filled one of the pockets with a series of label stickers from the Notes & Things kraft label roll. Super convenient!
 
 
 
 
Last but not least, I tucked inside one of the pockets a mix of pretty sequins–a favorite technique of mine.
 
 
 
 
Undoubtedly, the tags, labels and frames are an added bonus to this delicate, detailed spread–on top of the ten other layouts I made this week. Thank goodness for Crate!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment